About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide. With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
THG's primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and nutrition related consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Operations is at the heart of our customers’ experience here at THG. We manufacture a wide range of sports nutrition and cosmetic consumer goods that we then despatch to our customers in over 200 countries worldwide from our purpose built, innovative Manufacturing and Distribution Centres.
Due to growth, THG is looking to recruit a Sales and Operational Planning Manager to support new business expansion and network management. This role will be based at Head office in Manchester Airport, working alongside commercial and financial partners. You will also be required to travel to our Distribution Centres from time to time.
The Sales and Operational Planning Manager will be accountable for the design and development of our Supply Chain capabilities and infrastructure for the next cycle of growth. You will be required to create a reliable and efficient Supply chain to optimise how we serve customers and fulfil orders across the globe. You will be responsible for the end to end strategic optimisation of our Supply Chain Network and Inventory Deployment.
- Drive the end-to-end continuous optimisation of the Supply Chain Network across all DCs and for all across all business units
- Develop strategic frameworks for optimisation of the network
- Develop end-to-end product flow strategies to optimise availability, service, and cost across all channels and product groups
- Work with partners from across the business to develop and deliver leading-edge concepts for optimising the Supply Chain
- Work with business leaders to prioritize, harmonize and develop a deployment plan for the future network
- Develop seasonal and event-driven plans to align business across functions
- Work with Finance partners to develop the operational budget and report on network gaps to budget in terms of volume or operational efficiency.
- Work with operations stakeholders to reduce impact from volume and cost variance to budget.