Frontier Car Group builds and runs marketplaces focused on emerging markets in the auto sector. The focus of FCG is to increase efficiency of these markets through technology and infrastructure creation.
At Frontier Car Group you'll work with colleagues highly committed and passionate about what they do. Our teams are proud of their brands and products, and are ready to go beyond what is needed to contribute to the company success. Your desire to innovate and experiment will always be encouraged.
We are looking for a Product Designer who enjoys working in an enthusiastic working environment and loves to design great platforms and software.
What you’ll do...
- You'll be a part of the Dealer team, where you will design for our real-time auction platforms for iOS, Android & Web.
- You'll also be a part of the design/product team with 10+ members to gain support from and grow with.
- You'll create, maintain and iterate on digital products. You think on your feet, pull in all the necessary data, user and team and business insight to deliver effective design solutions in a time pressured environment.
- You know how to shape complexity into simple, valuable end-user experiences.
- Coordination and collaboration with PM's and Engineers comes natural to you, and you speak both languages fluently.
- You enjoy working in a fast paced agile environment, where your focus can change quickly.
- Take ownership of your work, and responsibility for the detail, guiding your design through each step of the process.
- You will mentor, support and collaborate with more junior designers on your team.
Who you are...
- You're experienced (3+ years) in UI/UX design, shipping digital products and understand what it takes to create great user-oriented design
- You're a great communicator
- You've worked with native apps (Android / iOS)
- Fluent in Sketch and experience of working with design systems.
- You understand technical constraints, knowing some programming (or HTML/CSS/JS) is a plus
- You're always looking to hone your design instincts through the use of user feedback tools, analytics and data
- Working with e-commerce or emerging markets is a plus
What you can expect...
- Flexible working hours and home office possibilities
- An international team of smart and enthusiastic people
- Open mindset for new technologies and processes
- Vibrant team culture
- Visits to our team in Berlin with joint team events
- Access to more than 20.000 online courses