Zego is reimagining insurance for modern businesses and the self-employed. We are building a 21st century insurance platform with which to drive innovation in the industry. in 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, we were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We are committed to finding creative solutions in order to craft a smart insurance company that is sensitive to our users’ needs and we want you on board.
We are looking for a Full-stack application Engineer with a strong focus on building user-friendly applications to join our team in London. Our stack consists of Python/Django, Node/Next, graphQL/Relay, and React/React-Native and is hosted on AWS.
What you will be doing:
- Contribute to bringing new insurance products to market
- Help to ensure we are collecting relevant user behaviour data from our website and mobile apps.
- Design and build interfaces that directly contribute to growing and running the business
- Contribute to the health of the codebase with regular code reviews and team learning
We are looking for candidates who are dedicated to creating and nurturing a product with an outstanding user experience. While we recognise that many applicants might not have experience with graphQL/React, an interest in learning these with the support of the team is essential.
We offer a number of benefits to all our employees, these include:
- Experience of working with founders from VC backed fast-growing startups
- A great office located in Shoreditch right by Old Street Roundabout
- High-end equipment of your choice
- A competitive compensation package including options
- A company sponsored mental health program
- Free breakfast in the office every Friday