Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
We are looking for a Paid Search Analyst to join the Demand Tribe, whose mission is to acquire and retain customers at scale by communicating our functional and brand value externally, in the most valuable channels. As a Paid Search Analyst you will play a key role in the day-to-day optimisation of paid search campaigns - to drive performance in line with ROI targets. You will have analytical experience in a commercial context, being an expert in Excel and SQL (experience with Python/R would also be a bonus but not essential).
Digital Marketing experience is preferred but not essential - our experienced team can teach you everything you need to know. This role gives a lot of freedom for an enthusiastic analyst to put their ideas to the test, being responsible for hypothesis, implementation, analysis and refinement - with highly measurable impact. Working alongside the wider team, you will play an integral part of a highly productive, effective and data-driven team working to deliver growth for Lyst across a wide range of international markets.
- Execute tests, collect and analyse data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve profitable growth in Paid Search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyse PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Drive SEM traffic across global markets through the implementation of effective and profitable search campaigns.
- Audit and expand keyword and negative libraries across all markets.
- Develop and analyse ad copy/landing page tests.
- Implement strategies and tactics to improve quality score and average positions for all activity.
- Drive innovation and implement SEM testing strategies to continually uncover optimisation levers, enhance learning, and improve performance.
- Maximise profitable traffic from emerging search and digital marketing formats such as product listing ads, remarketing and paid social.