Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in squads - small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the impact they make and value the innovative approaches which autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
We’re currently looking to hire a People Advisor for our People Ops squad. As part of Lyst’s People squad this role contributes to building and growing our amazing culture, and supporting the brilliant people who work at Lyst. Reporting to the HR Director, this role will work closely with multiple stakeholders to deliver a pro-active and exceptional People experience, with objectives that both drive and support the delivery of high performance.
The role will suit an existing People/ HR Advisor or HR Generalist who is used to working in a fast paced, entrepreneurial environment, where change is constant and flexibility is vital for success. Through taking ownership of your stakeholder relationships and projects, you will have the opportunity to influence people initiatives across Lyst and really help to grow our function for future success.
Areas of Accountability:
- Establish and maintain strong stakeholder relationships with our management population, partnering with them closely to build trust and credibility.
- Provide coaching and support to managers, and guide them through the resolution of people matters to continuously drive high performance and embed our management philosophy.
- Champion Lyst’s cultural values in approach and working style, and inspire and influence others to demonstrate them.
- Work closely with the HR Director and SVP People & Legal to develop a consistent tone of voice for all internal communications, that reflects Lyst’s culture and energy.
- Support with, and conduct where necessary, both informal and formal employee relations case, in line with our Company policies and ACAS best practice guidelines. Ensure a pragmatic and fair approach adopted at all times.
- Manage all Maternity/ Paternity/ Adoption and any other family leave with the support of our HR Assistant. Has an excellent knowledge of the Company’s policy as well as relevant legislation. Is first point of contact for all related queries, communicates with Payroll and Facilities, as well as providing all written communication to employees.
- Lead Lyst’s Diversity Committee, to drive an inclusive and diverse working environment for all our employees, and to promote fair practice across the business.
- Take ownership for overseeing all transactional activities under People Ops, to ensure a smooth operational delivery and excellent service is provided to the business.
- Seek to continuously improve People Ops processes and procedures, to provide synergy, efficiency and effectiveness in our ways of working.
- With support from our HR Assistant, ensure accuracy in our data and all employee records.
- Work with the wider People and Facilities functions, and the management teams, to create a fantastic on-boarding experience for all new starters.
- Responsible for managing multiple different People platforms, to utilise their functionality and to align to the demands of the business.
- Conduct exit interviews, and use tools and resources to analyse trends and to identify and suggest People support where issues are identified.
- Build robust and insightful people metrics that inform decision making and influence change with the management and leadership teams.
- Support Lyst’s performance management practices to embed a continuous feedback and recognition culture, through coaching, advice and training.
- Coordinate our bi-annual salary review process using relevant salary benchmarking data and in line with our Compensation approach.
- Alongside the HR Director, identify training and development opportunities for the business, and support with both the design and facilitation of in-house training programmes, and the coordination of training with external providers.
- Lead and support with ad-hoc people initiatives and projects across the business.