Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
We are looking for someone to work closely with the Office Manager on a few different projects, which could range from:
- Ordering office supplies
- Arranging refreshments, to supply staff with free food and drink
- Passion for green initiatives, reducing waste and ensuring Lyst scales in a sustainable fashion.
- Arranging drinks for 'desk beers' every Friday
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Assist with any projects
- Arranging football and Yoga
- Offering IT support for staff
- Liaising with contractors
- Owning our ‘all hands’ AV provisions
- Working with our onsite maintenance operative to ensure the building is clean and in working order
- Enthusiastic contribution in facilitating social events