Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
You will be accountable for defining and implementing the strategy of Data Analytics across the company, enabling the business to dig deeper into our vast data set to uncover insights and trends, which can be used to adjust and set the business focus.
- Work with business stakeholders to identify and mobilise value adding data analytics and business intelligence projects, including scoping, resourcing and ongoing management. (eg. identify data integrity issues and ensure they are remedied)
- Drive self-service data training, ensuring that the business owners are equipped to uncover insights in their areas, fostering a culture of continuous improvement.
- Liaise with and manage senior stakeholders and the leadership team, communicate issues, and suggest remedial action and improvements where appropriate.
- Accountable for data integrity and quality, ensuring it is continuously maintained and improved.
- Day to day management of the BI & Analytics team and Data Analysts across the company.