Lyst is a Global Fashion Search Platform which connects millions of shoppers globally with the world’s leading fashion designers and stores, giving them a simpler, more engaging buying experience.
At Lyst we work in small, self-managing, autonomous teams with end-to-end responsibility for a specific customer-focused project. This structure brings together Lysters from all the disciplines that are needed to deliver the squad’s goals. We reward these squads for the Impact they make and value the innovative approaches that autonomy and alignment can bring. We hire great people and get out of their way.
About the role
Located in our London office, the Technical Product Manager- Organic will be responsible for delivery of the organic strategy.
The ideal candidate:
You have technical SEO experience within either an agency or in-house role across tough commercial verticals such as; e-commerce, travel, finance or gaming. This experience extends to troubleshooting issues across large sites (1m+ pages). You will have experience using a variety of different SEO tools, including; Google Search Console, ranking tools, and crawlers.
Analytical thinking ability- You are logical, systematic, quick processing and comprehension skills. You have advanced analysis and modelling skills; both qualitative and quantitative; and are able to learn new concepts and business issues quickly.
Creates structure out of the unstructured- You can correctly prioritise multiple issues, opportunities and process large amounts of data from disparate sources. You create structure, robust and replicable frameworks, systems and processes from scratch.
Humble influencer- You can influence without dominating and don’t unduly impose your ego on the team.
Pragmatic analytical ability- You are able to filter out what is important, making decisions using the right amount of data. You approach problem solving with what is best for the customer, building solutions that deliver impact for the customer.
Action bias- You will be relentlessly orientated to deliver the team mission. You will also focus on learning and iterating across tasks, always thinking about problems at hand and how to overcome them.
- Building and managing relationships- Organic is a key channel for the business, approx. 30% of the role is focussed on stakeholder management across multiple squads ensuring that Organic tasks are delivered
- Supporting to the creation and delivery of the Organic strategy will equate to about 20% of your time
- Approx. 50% of your time will be spent on analysis across the following areas; technical SEO, testing, financial performance, business reporting and forecasting
- Effectively use data and analytics to support strategic and tactical initiatives and the creation of the product roadmap
- Performing analysis to determine the viability of new initiatives, as well as post-implementation success measurement on released initiatives
- Be proactive in foreseeing technical SEO issues with new products, features or site-redesigns while in the ideation phase
- Working closely with the VP of organic to help execute on the company’s strategic initiatives with the engineering and design teams
Preferable but not essential
- Experience as an SEO PM in an agile environment
- Ability to write clear and comprehensive user stories for engineering teams
- Working knowledge of SQL, API’s and Python or R
- Experience with the following SEO tools; SEM Rush, Botify, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Majestic SEO & SEO Clarity