A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 3m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting it done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 600 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WE LOOK FOR RADICALLY BETTER 🚀
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Be an active partner, and ensure the provision of timely business-focused advice, to a variety of business growth areas including marketing, cities and business development
• Work on commercial contracts such as promotional agreements, sponsorships, partnerships as well as general procurement and marketing and advertising initiatives
• Develop and maintain templates and policies in close collaboration with colleagues in Europe
• Work closely with the legal team and BD/Growth team on a range of issues including commercial, product and corporate matters
• Assist with corporate and company secretarial matters
• Provide strategic and proactive legal advice to internal business groups. It’s our job to peer round corners for the business and ensure that we are well positioned for the future
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR 📖
• Strong client-service and customer orientation and strengths in forming good working relationships
• High degree of independence, initiative and decisiveness
• An enthusiasm and drive for delivering results
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate sound legal and business judgment, even in ambiguous situations
• Ability to work independently and also contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
• Excellent organizational skills, and an ability to manage multiple projects at once, to meet deadlines
• Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humour
• Strong experience in advising clients on commercial contract matters (past experience in: regulatory, IP, IT is a plus) across a broad range of areas including Financial Services, Technology and Corporates
• Thrives working in a fast-paced, high pressure, entrepreneurial environment
• Work hard but have a lot of fun doing it!
• Excellent academic and law firm credentials
• Hold a current practicing certificate
• 2+ years of strong experience as a private practice lawyer dealing with financial services at a top law firm (and preferably) some in-house experience as well
• Data protection is a plus
• Excellent English skills (written and oral) are a must
WE LOOK AFTER OUR OWN 🎁
• We pay market value and offer equity as a bonus
• We’ll arm you with all the latest tech (Macbooks, monitors, the lot)
• Private medical insurance and pension plan
• Free gym membership and cycle to work scheme
• Free dinner if you’re working late (Deliveroo)
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.