A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We're looking for a person to own our HR functions. We have built our People operations team from the ground up and we want a safe pair of hands to run one of the most complex teams in the organisation on a day-to-day basis.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Building and leading Talent Management teams across our 4 main offices (London, Krakow, Moscow, Saint Petersburg)
• Helping to establish and improve full employee life-cycle (on-boarding, performance reviews, internal communications, off-boarding)
• Collaborating with different teams to optimise HR processes
• Maintaining all current policies and procedures up-to-date and in line with employment legislation
• If needed overseeing investigations and complex employee relations issues
• Ensuring everyone in the organisation continues to love working for Revolut
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• You have 5+ years of experience leading HR team in a tech company (with 2000+ headcount)
• You are a qualified CIPD member
• You are incredibly organised with ruthless prioritisation skills
• Proven track record of delivering results in a dynamic high-growth environment with aggressive timelines
• You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and believe teams function best with clear, measurable goals
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long