We are looking for a Product Manager to join our Product team in Cape Town.
What we do:
We make it safe and easy to buy, store and learn about cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin and Ethereum, offering three core products:
- Luno Wallet: Cryptocurrency conversion, storage, and consumer payments
- Luno Exchange: Professional cryptocurrency trading platform
- Luno Enterprise: Open API’s, institutional investors, merchant integration
- You’ll be part of a team of skilled and passionate people on a serious mission to upgrade the world to a better financial system!
- We are series B funded, raised over $13m in funding since launch, and backed by the Naspers Group, Digital Currency Group, Venturra Capital, Balderton Capital, and Rand Merchant Investment Holdings.
- Our customer base spans 40 countries and is currently spread across three continents - Europe, Southeast Asia, and Africa.
- Committed to workplace diversity, we now have over 250 employees with 26 different nationalities, 40% of whom are female, with offices in London, Singapore, Cape Town, Kuala Lumpur, Lagos, and Jakarta.
The role in a nutshell: Working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to define product strategy, create roadmaps and design, as well as build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision.
What you need:
- At least 6 years experience as a product manager
- Excellent prioritisation and time-management skills
- Collaborative – drive cooperation and teamwork in achieving solutions
- Creative, solution-driven mindset
- High attention to detail
- Positive and friendly disposition, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Familiarity with Bitcoin will be highly advantageous
More in-depth info of what you’ll do:
- Define and refine product strategy based on the company vision
- Create and maintain a high level product roadmap
- Collaborate with multiple Product Owners to translate this roadmap into short-term delivery plans
- Work across regions, teams and cross-functional pods to bring the product roadmap to life
- Own key metrics that underpin the success of the product
- Obsess over customer experience and product quality
- Effectively communicate priorities, progress and outcomes across the company
- Manage, coach and motivate Product Owners
- Recruit and retain strong team members
- Understand our customers through analysis, research and direct interaction
- Conduct market research and competitor analysis
- Contribute to commercial terms with partners/suppliers required for projects
- Be available to the team to answer questions and provide clarity on decisions