We are recruiting a Machine-Learning Developer in our Research & Development team, designated to investigate the application of cutting-edge technologies to genomics data.
- Curation of large and diverse genomics data for Machine-Learning
- Research, develop, and benchmark novel Machine-Learning approaches for genomics data
- Analysis and visualization of large datasets
- You are curious and analytically minded, keeping up with latest developments in Machine-Learning. You want to extend your prior experience by applying it to the digital healthcare/genomics domain.
- MSc with work experience (2+ years), or PhD degree, in Computer Science, Physics, Computational Biology, or a related field
- Demonstrated strong Machine Learning skills, including Deep Learning; experience with RNNs is an advantage
- Experience in technologies: Machine Learning libraries (Tensorflow), Python, Bash; Java or C++ is an advantage
- Experience with git workflow and CI-CD
- Familiarity with cloud computing (AWS or other) and the Hadoop ecosystem are an advantage
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Young and closely interacting R&D team in a casual working environment
- Career opportunities in a fast-growing company with worldwide reputation
- International and multicultural environment
- Seniority: Entry level
If you think you fit this position, please send a CV and a cover letter. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
After an initial screening process, candidates will be invited for remote interviews. Selected candidates will then be invited for personal interviews.