We are looking for a creative Digital Designer to join the Commercial team here at Nutmeg. You will regularly design concepts, deliver world class digital designs and develop new creative ways to engage with our customer base as well as review competitor activities for the marketing team here at Nutmeg. The role will focus on concepting and designing brilliant HTML5 digital display advertising. You will work closely with the marketing and content teams, so we can produce highly targeting content, at scale.
What you’ll need to do:
- Understand, digest and create amazing designs by understanding objectives from the detailed briefs
- Research the market and keep on trend with competitors and market trends
- As the Digital Designer you will thrive to produce clear and precise challenging programmatic designs
- Work alongside the creative content and copywriter teams to deliver compelling creative campaigns
- Take on board the learnings from previous campaigns and engagement to better our exposure to prospective customers
- Review and optimise all E-commerce creative on an ongoing basis
What you’ll need to have:
- Proficient in HTML5 digital display production
- Concepting and storyboarding of digital display creative - both direct response and brand
- Proficient in HTML5 digital display production – again both direct response and brand
- Experience of using DoubleClick studio essential
- Experience of developing and designing bespoke Paid Social creative (Facebook and Instagram)
- Video concepting and editing skills
- Designing infographics
We’re a diverse team of fun, genuine, smart people with a common mission to shake up financial
services and change the way people manage their money in an intelligent easy way.
A fintech leader located in Vauxhall, London, we work in a modern, open plan office. We use cutting
edge technologies and development tools like Mesos and Docker. We brainstorm and work with
whiteboards and post-its and collaborate across the entire business to do our jobs – awesomely.
We’d say we’re similar to a typical tech company: casual, flexible, agile, flat-structured and fastpaced.
All while making sure we maintain professional (FCA-regulated) standards in everything we