carwow makes choosing and buying your perfect car easy and enjoyable. By comparing the best offers from our top local and national dealers, you get the car you want, from the dealer you like best, at a price that’s right for you.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We've just been ranked 6th in the Financial Times' Top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
We are looking for an outstanding Senior Business Development Manager to help design and implement exciting new initiatives, including a new commercial model, across our UK dealer base. You will engage with clients from regional director level to PLC CEOs, and must be able to understand and interpret the complexity of their needs when operationalising new plans. This role is currently an individual contributor role, but would require you to train colleagues to support implementation. The role may expand to manager and team lead in due course, depending upon business needs. The ideal candidate will be experienced in building insight into client’s businesses, tailoring a solution to their needs and negotiating a complex deal. The candidate is innovative, entrepreneurial, confident working with ambiguity and has a track record of delivering results. Team leadership and experience training or coaching colleagues is a plus.
- Input to the design and roll-out plan of new commercial initiatives across carwow’s UK dealer base, as well as leading key work streams therein
- Support Sales Director and work alongside existing functions to implement the new commercial model
- Develop sales materials and train wider team in their use
- Take a leading role in client account management responsibilities, working with teams across carwow to deliver value to their business and to grow their account
We offer a wide range of benefits, these include:
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- 5 days additional holiday for new parents a year, for their children’s first 3 years
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home one day a week
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks and an annual ski trip
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- carwow fitness and well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga, netball, football, dodgeball, and tennis