carwow makes choosing and buying your perfect car easy and enjoyable. By comparing the best offers from our top local and national dealers, you get the car you want, from the dealer you like best, at a price that’s right for you.
We’re a driven, energetic startup with a team of 200+ based in central London, Munich and Madrid. We are backed by some of Europe’s leading VCs and have raised over £48m in funding since we launched, so we’re growing fast. We've just been ranked 6th in the Financial Times' Top 1000 Fastest Growing Companies in Europe. We’re relentlessly driven and constantly asking ourselves how we can make carwow better. If you’re proactive, motivated, and want to help us change the future of car buying, get in touch. It’s the chance to be at the start of something huge.
We are looking to hire a Growth Product Manager to work across all our products to discover, build and test ways of growing the business rapidly.
You will be leading a product team of developers and a designer, with analyst support. Working closely with all parts of the business like our Marketing, Editorial, Data, Trading, Supply teams etc..
- Making an impact. This is a key hire and your work will be central to our continued growth in the UK and throughout Europe.
- Working as part of our existing product team on features; from ideas, to MVPs, to ongoing iterations
- Help define the product roadmap by gathering and analysing data from multiple stakeholders, including Execs, dealers, manufacturers, consumers and industry experts
- Working closely with developers to work out what’s technically possible and what tradeoffs can be made
- Working closely with designers to build wireframes and map out user journeys
- Working closely with analysts to measure usage and change in behaviours
- Using data and commercial reasoning to prioritise a long backlog of items, all of which are ‘high priority’
- Managing and developing the relationships with internal and external stakeholder
We offer a wide range of benefits, these include:
- A competitive salary
- Equity in the company
- A dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here)
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- 5 days additional holiday for new parents a year, for their children’s first 3 years
- Sanctus mental health coaching
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity to work from home one day a week
- Monthly company-wide socials, Friday drinks and an annual ski trip
- A generous annual training budget for you to spend on your personal development
- carwow fitness and well-being groups open to everyone in the office. These include activities such as yoga, netball, football, dodgeball, and tennis