GoCardless is building a new global network for recurring bank-to-bank payments. We’re cutting out the intermediaries and linking together direct debit schemes from around the world to create a simple way of collecting payments directly from customer’s bank accounts.
Our API powers recurring payments for companies like the Financial Times, Thomas Cook and Nutmeg. It also enables partners including QuickBooks, Xero and Sage to help small businesses to save countless hours spent chasing customers for payments. We currently process more than £3 billion each year for thousands of organisations across the UK and Europe - and we’re growing over 100% year on year.
We’re London-based, and backed by some of the world’s leading investors including Balderton Capital, Accel Partners, Notion Capital, Passion Capital and Y Combinator.
We are seeking a Marketing Operations Executive to work within the Global Marketing team to support our upcoming scale-up objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Being the GC superuser for the day-to-day use of Pardot
- Developing and delivering impactful marketing automation programmes for our international territories (including but not exclusive to France, Germany and Spain).
- Developing documentation for the use of Pardot by other members of the GC team
- Providing training and governance on the use of Pardot by other GC team members
- Configuring Pardot programs and executing tasks associated with campaigns including developing nurture paths, customised emails, landing pages, forms and lists
- Defining and implementing new functionality for Pardot including (but not limited to) lead scoring and progressive profiling
- Responsibility for email channel performance including monitoring key channel metrics and developing and implementing a test plan to optimise the performance of email campaigns
- Building, launching and reporting on email marketing campaign performance
- Continuously analyse operational processes to find and implement new efficiencies
What we're looking for
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious Marketing Operations Executive who is keen to help shape and define the marketing operations function of a growing global Fintech business.
- Prior experience of using Pardot, Marketo, Saleforce Marketing Cloud or any other leading automation solution; building, customising and delivering campaigns & programs and reporting on results
- Experience working with Salesforce a must
- Intellectual and analytical curiosity to dig into ‘the why’ of various results and t question the way they are.
- Must be comfortable with uncertainty. Projects and assignments will change rapidly, must be flexible enough to accommodate changing priorities and timelines
- Basic HTML experience (not necessary but preferred)
- Comfortable working within cross-functional teams
- Ideally fluent in French, German or Spanish and comfortable building marketing automation programmes within these languages.