We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join Voi Technology for France to ensure VOI is a success story in the market. You will be working in Paris to help us build a brand trusted by of thousands of riders.
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
Primary Job Duties:
- Planning and executing marketing activities in the Danish market
- Recruiting and overseeing the activities of local street engagement team VOI Unicorn Crew.
- Developing ideas for creative ways of promoting the company.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s help inquiries to provide quality support.
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with users.
- Acquiring and educating users on the ground.
- Collecting and reporting data to Operations Manager.
- Managing social networks.
- Willingness to accept unplanned tasks that may vary day-by-day.
- Work directly with the marketing team to coordinate brand awareness, as well as the , operations, data analytics, & product teams to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Entering on the ground floor of a fast growing and dynamic last mile transportation start-up.
- Developing communication programs that help the brand development.
Applicants Should Be/Have:
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team.
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Experience in social networks management.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Physically capable.
- High energy: Job requires active movement on a daily basis.
- Basic familiarity with the urban area they work in.
- Fluent in English and French