We are looking for a In- Field Marketing Specialist for Voi’s Marketing team. You will be working with the first European dockless scooter sharing company in Paris! This role is ideal for young professionals and recent college graduates who want to gain experience and build their careers in a revolutionary company and industry.
Primary Job Duties:
- Developing ideas for creative ways of promoting the company.
- Identifying and assessing customer’s help inquiries to provide quality support.
- Managing the local unicorn street crew and ensuring its success
- Building and maintaining positive relationships with users.
- Collecting and reporting data to Operations Manager.
- Managing social networks.
- Willingness to accept unplanned tasks that may vary day-by-day.
- Work directly with the marketing team to coordinate brand awareness, as well as the , operations, data analytics, & product teams to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Entering on the ground floor of a fast growing and dynamic last mile transportation start-up.
- Developing communication programs that help the brand development.
- Improving utilisation in Paris and pushing the gorilla marketing boundaries to help VOI become a local Giant
- Creativity with project both on high and low level tasks ranging from the next campaign to flyering
Applicants Should Be/Have:
- Growth mindset: you seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team.
- Self-Starter that radiates positivity and demonstrates a “can-do” attitude.
- Experience in social networks management.
- Schedule flexibility.
- Physically capable.
- High energy: Job requires active movement on a daily basis.
- Basic familiarity with the urban area they work in.
- Fluent in English and French
This Position Offers:
- Full Time
- Active schedule - you are consistently on the move.
- Competitive pay.
- Work that makes a difference!