We are looking for an Operations Manager to be VOI's overseer of operations in Paris. As a part of the Operations team, you will be working to help us run the VOI network in collaboration with your Operations team . This will include helping us continue to grow our fleet of VOI Hunters (i.e. persons that help us charge our entire fleet of VOI scooters each night), and together with the Vehicle Operations make sure that the inflow and outflow of scooters from the market is working seamlessly.
This mid -level role is ideal for those professionals have some professional or management experience but want to start their new professional journey with one of the most revolutionary companies and one of Sweden’s hottest start-ups!
Join a truly incredible team of fun, good-hearted, kind, and hardworking people and be a part of the VOI vision of building a better future.
Primary Job Duties:
- Oversee the operations team in your local city and collaborate with them in order to ensure that VOI not only runs efficiently but as seamlessly as possible
- Budget responsibility
- Oversee the Market Operations Specialists progress with identifying, recruiting and on-boarding suitable candidates for VOI´s Hunter community, with specific focus in your city
- Ensuring that the nodes for scooters to be dropped in are a fair reflection of the local market
- Coordinating inflow and outflow of scooters for the market
- Building and continuously strengthening the VOI community in your local city
- Collecting, analysing and reporting data
- Assisting in the development and improvement of internal and external processes.
Job Also Includes:
- Unplanned tasks that may vary on a daily basis and short notice - At the office, the field or remotely.
- Close work with the rest of the operations team as well as the entire company, to streamline and increase efficiency.
- Being a vital part of a last mile transportation start-up, with rapid growth and global ambitions.
Applicants Should Be/Have:
- Ambitious, flexible and problem solver: You aim high, easily adapt to rapid changing circumstances and find solutions to issues on the go.
- Outgoing, pedagogical and like public speaking: You enjoy interacting with people, can adapt your message to the receiver and do not hesitate to speak in front of a bigger group.
- Growth mindset: You seek out learning opportunities for yourself and the team. You learn from mistakes and move forward.
- Self-Starter: You radiate positivity and a “can-do” attitude.
- Schedule flexibility: Your are willing to work outside of regular business hours.
- Language proficiency: Fluency in local language and English
Preferred, but not required:
This Position Offers:
- Preferably full-time!
- Active schedule, you may be consistently on the move.
- A competitive pay with opportunities to grow with the company.
- Great possibilities to have impact on work that make a difference!