The Hut Group:
THG (The Hut Group)’ s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, ESPA, Illamasqua, Grow Gorgeous, Mamma Mio, Mio Skincare, Glossybox, Idealshape, Idealfit and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG also has operations in the U.S., in Continental Europe (Poland), and is also expanding into Asia and Australia. Our purpose-built, climate-controlled, manufacturing and fulfilment centre in Shepherdsville, KY facility has now been open for around two years with plans for further expansion in the U.S.
THG is looking to recruit a Warehouse Manager for our food manufacturing operations at THG’s site in Kentucky. Your main focus will be to manage and oversee storage of raw materials and also finished goods manufactured on site.
- Lead the food manufacturing warehouse function (inbound and outbound) and manage budget and output targets to meet customer requirements and standards
- Full accountability for ensuring safety, customer quality, cost and delivery targets / requirements are met
- Responsible for developing an enthusiastic, motivated and flexible team by building working relationships ensuring that Health, Safety and Environmental requirements are adhered to
- Manage the team on best practice and establish standard policies and procedures whilst also mentoring and leading teams
- Implement and manage continuous improvement by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes in training, working practices and processes
- Contribute to the creation and implementation of best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes and procedures to aid and improve operational performance
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the organisation
- Responsible for organising the safe and efficient receipt, storage and dispatch of warehouse materials, goods and products to feed business operations and customer demand.
- Take a practical hands-on approach and undertake the various warehouse activities.
Very competitive Benefits Package-
- Generous Paid Time Off, up to 150 hours per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance & Short/Long Term Disability. 30 day waiting period for benefits
- Company pays up to 90% of insurance premiums
- 9 paid holidays
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown