The Hut Group:
THG (The Hut Group)’ s primary focus is health, beauty, prestige and sports nutrition consumer goods. The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, ESPA, Illamasqua, Grow Gorgeous, Mamma Mio, Mio Skincare, Glossybox, Idealshape, Idealfit and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand.
Founded & headquartered in the United Kingdom, THG also has operations in the U.S., in Continental Europe (Poland), and is also expanding into Asia and Australia. Our purpose-built, climate-controlled, manufacturing and fulfilment centre in Shepherdsville, KY facility has now been open for around two years with plans for further expansion in the U.S.
Due to rapid growth, THG is looking to recruit a Maintenance & Reliabilty Engineer for our site in Kentucky.
You will report to the Engineering Manager and your main focus will be development and delivery of the Operational Engineering strategy through the reduction of unplanned losses and improvement of the asset life cycle. You will also be responsible for the reliability and improvement of process assets and will be required to assist with maintenance of the facility.
- Plan and prioritise the shift workload for the engineering and facility teams to enable production targets to be achieved by maximising machinery up time
- Execute the planned preventative maintenance schedule to maximise machinery up time and minimise disruption to production targets
- Ensure all plant, services and equipment adhere to all relevant legislation and so that a safe working environment is maintained all times
- Ensure the engineering and facility teams produces all documents and reports accurately and presents information in the required format to given time scales
- Ensure that the permit to work is in place and adhered to so that contractors and colleagues work safely at all times
- Lead the engineering and facility teams to create a high performing culture where team members are supported to achieve their potential
- Ensure the engineering and facility teams adhere to good manufacturing practices (GMP) ensuring compliance with manufacturing unit food safety requirements
- Root cause analysis, championing and managing corrective actions through the teams of engineers and technicians
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement within the engineering department
- General maintenance duties on site
To be considered for this role you should have
- Engineering HNC or equivalent
- Proven track record of operating at engineering supervisor level within a food manufacturing environment or FMCG
- Appropriate levels of industrial experience
- Knowledge of manufacturing machinery and/or processes
- Competent understanding of cost and budgets
- IOSH Certified
- Computer Literacy
Very competitive Benefits Package-
- Generous Paid Time Off, up to 150 hours per year
- Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance & Short/Long Term Disability. 30 day waiting period for benefits
- Company pays up to 90% of insurance premiums
- 9 paid holidays
- Your birthday off, paid after 1 year of service.
- 401K with up to 4% company match. 100% vested from day one
- Awesome Employee discounts on our websites
- Employee Referral bonus program up to $100 per referral
- Climate Controlled
- Excellent growth & advancement opportunities
- Short 20-minute commute from Louisville and Elizabethtown