About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Consumer, home to THG’s heritage sites and true home of the geek. Includes Brands such as Zavvi, iwantoneofthose, and Popinabox - some of Europe's largest online retailers for Licensed Merchandise, Collectables, and Gifting products.
There’s a real passion and drive within our innovative team, to both achieve and be part of something special. This attitude and culture has been key to driving rapid international growth. A focus on in-house produced and exclusive products through our print on demand facility, has accelerated evolution of the sites away from traditional entertainment retailers towards growing Merchandise and Collectable markets – an area we plan to continue our investment in. We are looking for creative, innovative, and resourceful people to come and join us on our exciting journey.
Zavvi is fast becoming the UKs number 1 Pop Culture superstore. A driven and expanding team; we boast the largest range of Pop Culture & Geek Merchandise in the market with continual product innovation, we have become recognised specialists in Film & TV Collectables. Zavvi is the one stop shop for all things Film & Merchandise with a growing a market place and strong presence. With big ambition and a huge amount of passion and determination to go with it, we are looking for industry leading talent to join our growing team.
We are looking for a eCRM Executive to execute the eCRM marketing strategy for Zavvi
Responsibilities will include:
- Working in a team of CRM Leads, specifically responsible for the UK territory but with support for international territories.
- Working with the Creative, Marketing and Ecommerce teams to create and execute email campaigns and content
- Ensuring a seamless customer experience from acquisition through to retention in order to maximise life time value
- Responsible for the construction and management of email templates and the segmentation of the customer database using in house CRM tools
- Manage and update templates for automated and triggered email campaigns
- Daily reporting on email results and presenting findings to relevant stakeholders
- Research and competitor analysis
- Launching new and existing campaigns across current sites and new international site launches
- Basic understanding of eCRM
- Desire to take on a role with a high level of autonomy and responsibility
- Good communication and relationship building skills
- Experience in design tools preferable
- An interest and understanding of Pop Culture, Film, TV would be a massive benefit.