Business Managers are responsible for the team meeting sales targets set by Illamasqua.
To achieve sales targets for the account through own effective performance, sales awareness, excellent customer service and the effective management, development and motivation of the team.
Key responsibilities & standards
Business Managers are responsible for the identification an provision of all aspects of the team management - their needs, challenges, training, coaching, development, reviews and disciplinary requirements. The below is a non-exhaustive list.
- Act as a personal role model to team members through own conduct, appearance and selling skills.
- Conduct regular communication sessions to communicate targets, incentives and achievements to team members to motivate and enthuse them, ensuring they understand and focus on AUT and AUS.
- Monitor individual team members to ensure retail sales targets are achieved
- Look for ways to increase sale potential and service standards by events and focuses both in store and outside.
- Managing stock levels and ensuring stock is well balanced in accordance with sales patterns.
- Ensure the team receive required and appropriate coaching and guidance to meet company expectations.
- Delegate task to team members to ensure the counter can run effectively at all times.
- Communicate information to the team, ensure the team meet excellent levels of customer service.
- Ensure excellent standards of time keeping and attendance are maintained by the team dealing promptly with problems.
- Maintain effective working relations with store management and local businesses.
- Ensure all member of the team have excellent standards of personal grooming.
- Ensure counter is merchandised to comply with the Illamasqua image and standards.
- Ensure counters, tester and fixtures are kept clean and tidy at all times.
- Complete all paperwork accurately and in accordance with deadlines.
- Rota the team effectively to provide the correct coverage for high sale periods.
- Communicate regularly and effectively with colleagues and management, keeping the informed and working together to resolve any difficulties