Please note this role is a part of the Apprenticeship Scheme - this is a perfect opportunity for school leavers and is a great alternative for those that do not wish to attend University.
The Hut Group is one of the fastest growing online retailers on the planet. We are building a world-class business with global ambitions and a disruptive business model. Our culture is fast-paced and risk-taking – we like to move twice as fast as any normal person thinks is reasonable. That’s how the company operates, and it is part of the DNA that has led to our incredible growth.
Reporting into a lead analyst you will support various functions for different areas of the business including customer trends across brands and territories.
The successful candidate will deal with different functions and direct progression route to the wider group data and analytical team.
You will be reporting and providing data across multiple locations for in house and outsourced teams. You will develop and maintain accurate reports, complete detailed performance analysis and provide recommendations to support the Contact Centre operational teams in making optimum use of available resource.
Playing a pivotal role within the contact centre team you will be responsible for the end to end reporting and performance of workload. The role is to ensure that the contact centre has reports and information so that we have the right people in the right place at the right time. You will help the contact centre develop best practice in this new function, so we are efficiently resourced to meet our contact volumes and deliver great service to our customers.
What will I be doing?
- Ensure the accurate delivery of the performance reports, continually adapting these in line with trends/customer changes/forecasts.
- Manage real-time time performance and make changes based on changes in demand
- Identify and highlight performance/service risks to Operations
- Create MI reports on forecasting trends and impact analysis reports on variations to long term planning
- Be proactive in delivering agreed KPI's and objectives, take ownership of your own development, with regular support from your line manager
- Learning all core fundamentals on data and analytical functions
- Working closely with the wider trading, marketing, category & supply chain teams to identify areas where data can add real business value
Required skills and experience
- Excellent spelling and grammar are essential
- Excellent Communicator• Strong Excel and general analytic skills – knowing how to manipulate data and create insights from data
- A high level of attention to detail
- A high level of organisation and ability to prioritise a workload
- Strategic planning• Professional and positive attitude
- Punctual/ reliable
- Able to work under pressure