A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
You are a charismatic, people-person that has the ability to talk to anyone and work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and you have the ability to manage multiple projects at scale, while working with the central Revolut team and external third parties as requiredYou are analytical and always take data-informed decisions for solving challenges
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ⚒
• You will be the owner of global Premium & Metal marketing initiatives
• You will develop user activation campaignsRunning enhanced user engagement campaigns
• Managing strategy, planning & execution of Premium & Metal brand campaigns across the country
• Ensuring that we leverage the value of all of our marketing channels to their best (owned channels, earned media, paid media, performance marketing)
• Working with Country Marketing Managers to build & implement Premium & Metal marketing campaigns adapted to the local needs
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• Minimum 3 years of experience in consumer marketing, product marketing or marketing analytics
• Fluency in English and experience in working in a fast-paced environment (preferably a high-growth tech company)
• A strong track record in implementing consumer marketing campaigns and activations at regional / European level
• Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
• Project management experience
• You are a true owner that sees opportunities and actions on them
• You have experience in content marketing, campaign development, acquisition & engagement channels
• Growth hacking experience: you are committed to growing the adoption of Revolut Premium & Metal through strategic planning, flawless execution and experimentation
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long