A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 3m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting it done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 600 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WE LOOK FOR RADICALLY BETTER 🚀
When you join Revolut, it’s not just another job. You’ll have the chance to build something that really matters, with a team that will become like family to you. We’ll give you the freedom and tools to bring your absolute best, and the opportunities will be limitless.
We look for people who apply deep logic to their thinking and back everything up with data. We look for natural self-starters who see things through from start to finish, and who learn from every mistake.
Armed to the teeth with technology, we are diving deeper into the world of traditional banking, showing a lost generation that things can be done better. Things can be different. From tearing down financial borders to mending the broken trust, we are the disruption that is needed.
We are seeking a Corporate Counsel to support the M&A and strategic investments team. The right candidate must have a strong M&A and investments background and be able to manage large and complex transactions with tight deadlines, as well as research and advise on transactional and general corporate matters and work effectively with outside counsel.
The position is located in our London headquarters working closely with the M&A and strategic investments team and reports to the General Counsel.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Be an active partner in the M&A and strategic investments team, and ensure the provision of timely business-focused advice, to a variety of business growth areas including marketing, cities and business development
• Provide strategic and proactive legal advice to internal business groups. It’s our job to peer round corners for the business and ensure that we are well positioned for the future
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR 📖
• Experience with M&A and investments involving technology companies and startups
• Familiarity with a wide variety of transaction types (e.g., public company, private company, stock purchase, asset purchase, cross-border, etc.)
• Sound and practical business judgment, as well as common sense
• A proven ability to manage a large number and variety of mission-critical projects, working independently and often in ambiguous environments
• Strong client-service and customer orientation and strengths in forming good working relationships
• An enthusiasm and drive for delivering results
• Strong analytical skills and an ability to demonstrate sound legal and business judgment, even in ambiguous situations
• Ability to work independently and also contribute successfully to cross-functional teams
• Excellent organizational skills, and an ability to manage multiple projects at once, to meet deadlines
• Work hard but have a lot of fun doing it!
• Excellent academic and law firm credentials
• Hold a current practicing certificate
• 4+ years PQE experience as a corporate transactions attorney focussed on M&A and investments
• Excellent English skills (written and oral) are a must
WE LOOK AFTER OUR OWN 🎁
• We pay market value and offer equity as a bonus
• We’ll arm you with all the latest tech (Macbooks, monitors, the lot)
• Private medical insurance and pension plan
• Free gym membership and cycle to work scheme
• Free dinner if you’re working late (Deliveroo)
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.