A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting shit done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 700 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a Business Sales Associate to join our Business Development team in our London office. We’ve built an awesome product - Revolut for Business - and we want as many customers to benefit from it as possible, driving revenue and margin. Business Sales Associates work relentlessly as a team to convert inbound leads to satisfied Revolut for Business customers, and maximize customer engagement and retention. They also play a key role in optimising the sales process.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
• Engaging customers at critical points of their product discovery and on-boarding journey, understanding their requirements and explaining how Revolut can meet them, driving sign-ups and conversions.
• Proactively contacting customers at risk of dropping off to answer any questions and concerns, and guide them through to application completion.
• Working with the Business product team to continually improve on-boarding and engagement processes, playbook, tactics and conversion metrics.
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
• At least 2 years B2B sales experience.
• You have flawless English language ability.
• An ability to learn quickly and get up to speed on all aspects of the business product, being comfortable leveraging our systems and databases.
• You thrive in a high energy, target driven environment, and the rewards that come with it
• You are naturally personable and are quick to build a rapport, with customer empathy, proven persuasion ability, whilst always acting with integrity.
• Your dogged and don’t give up; you care about each and every successful customer and you’ll do whatever it takes to get them over the line, happy and using Revolut for Business.
• You are a team player.
You’ll get to work in one of the hottest and fastest growing tech startups in the world right now
We’ll arm you with all of the latest tech equipment
Competitive salary & equity
Private pension plan
Free Revolut Metal subscription
Free dinners with Deliveroo
Fresh juice & soda all day long