We’re changing the way people enjoy wine, and consequently disrupting one of the oldest industries on the planet. By harnessing the power of technology and social behavior, we’ve created the world’s largest - and smartest - wine community and marketplace. Over the next ten years, the global market for online wine sales is expected to grow significantly and Vivino will be at the forefront of this growth. Now is the time to join a fast paced and growing team.
We are seeking an energetic marketing focused analyst who thrives in a fast moving startup environment to join our BI team in San Francisco. The growth analyst will report to the Director of Business Intelligence in San Francisco, and will deliver consumer analyses around Vivino’s marketing efforts, including developing and maintaining methods to track the health of marketing campaigns and paid/organically acquired users throughout their lifetime (LTV, CAC, retention, and churn). The position is responsible for working very closely with the marketing team, as well as proactively informing them of opportunistic trends in consumer behaviour as well as suggesting channel strategies to improve overall metrics.
<p "="" style="background-repeat: no-repeat; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: LatoLatinWeb, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">Responsibilities
- Own all marketing-centric consumer key performance indicators, including daily and weekly reporting to management and team members
- Conduct daily analysis on profitability trends across marketing channels
- Develop and maintain models for LTV, CAC, retention and churn
- Manage and improve attribution and tracking systems
- Limit channel cannibalization
- Develop sound experiments to test the overall viability of marketing strategies
<p "="" style="background-repeat: no-repeat; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: LatoLatinWeb, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">Qualifications and skills
- 1-2 years of experience in acquisition and general marketing analysis, preferably in the mobile space
- Experience with analysis and data mining techniques in Python, R, or equivalent language
- Experience calculating / modelling LTV and CAC
- Awesome SQL skills
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field or relevant work experience
- Experience with Heap, Adjust, Looker, Mixpanel, DBT, or Redshift a plus
<p "="" style="background-repeat: no-repeat; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px 0px 10px; color: rgb(17, 17, 17); font-family: LatoLatinWeb, Verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;">About Vivino
TRUSTED BY MILLIONS TO DISCOVER AND BUY THE RIGHT WINE EVERY TIME
Vivino empowers people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest.
Vivino is the world's largest online wine marketplace and most downloaded wine app, powered by a community of millions. Vivino’s unique wine shopping experience uses community data to suggest personalized wine recommendations, making wine discovery fun, accessible, and effortless for wine drinkers of every level. The Vivino app is available for download on Android and Apple devices.
We are a fast paced, growing team with offices in San Francisco, California and Copenhagen, Denmark. We also have teams around the world in: the UK, Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Ireland and Hong Kong.
Our team is passionate about our core purpose - to empower people everywhere to enjoy wine to the fullest. We do that every day by building technology and leveraging data that puts the power back in the hands of the consumer. We do not see wine as a commodity, but as an offering of a cultural experience that was once out of reach for many but is now open to everyone.