Zego is reimagining insurance for modern businesses and the self-employed. We are building a 21st century insurance platform with which to drive innovation in the industry. in 2018 we were listed as one of the top 3 disruptors to watch on the Sunday Times Fast Track 100, we were also listed in Wired magazine as one of the 5 hottest startups in London. We are committed to finding creative solutions in order to craft a smart insurance company that is sensitive to our users’ needs and we want you on board.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager with a strong focus on building customer focused products and features to join our team in London. We currently operate in 3 countries, serve ~30,000 active users per month and have covered 2,400,000 hours of flexible shifts last year. We're tackling difficult problems in an industry that has resisted change and hasn't seen significant innovation. You'll need to work with all parts of the business to deliver products that enhance and empower society.
Over the next 12 months:
- You will learn more about insurance than you ever thought you could
- Understand the unmet needs of our existing and potential customers and help design features and products that support the market
- Own the roadmap and delivery of products across one of our business verticals
- Provide insight and feedback on initiatives and features being produced across the entire company
We are looking for candidates who are dedicated to creating and nurturing a product with an outstanding user experience. Experience in the insurance/finance industry is certainly not a must, however a desire to understand how insurance can benefit users, and empower them to take on more meaningful employment is.
We offer a number of benefits to all our employees, these include:
- Experience of working with founders from VC backed fast-growing startups
- A great office located in Shoreditch right by Old Street Roundabout
- High-end equipment of your choice
- A competitive compensation package including options
- A company sponsored mental health program
- Free breakfast in the office every Friday