About CarFirst: CarFirst is transforming the way cars are traded in Pakistan with a network across the country and aspirations to expand geographic footprint locally and internationally. CarFirst is a very well-funded organization. We are in operation since 2016 and have been able to raise two of the largest VC investment rounds from some of the most prestigious investors from across the world.
Who are we looking for:
· 1 to 3 years’ mechanical experience with Graduation/Masters
· Someone, who is confident, honest and can add value to quality control with accurate inspections
· Can cross-check if certain damage or accessories have been changed or damage to the vehicle from the time of token to possession.
· Responsible for putting OBD scanner on all hybrid vehicles taking possession
· Coordinate and communicate to the possession team
· To generate Inspection QC reports
· Update QC difference google sheet/doc
· To use Elcometer to check complete body of each vehicle
What do we offer:
· A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
· The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working on the best practices from around the world
· An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures.
· Local and international exposure with our partner ventures and global offices
· Benefits: PF, Group Medical, EOBI etc.