At ROLI, our mission is to create a more joyful and creative world. We are fast emerging as the foremost innovators in music creation at a time when everything about how people interact with music is changing more rapidly than ever before. We invent, design, develop and manufacture entirely new music-making devices — among them the multi-award-winning Seaboard RISE, a touch-responsive instrument acclaimed as “the future of the keyboard.” But these new instruments are just the beginning.
We are looking for a passionate and articulate Channel Marketing Manager to support our North American & Canadian business.
You will be responsible for driving, managing and facilitating our marketing strategy and support throughout our retail and distribution partners.
You will be knowledgeable and experienced in all elements of channel marketing. Inspired by innovative products and businesses, you will create best in class practises. As a key member of our Sales Engine, you will report directly to the Global Head of Channel Marketing and have a strong dotted line into the central marketing team.
What you’ll do:
In collaboration with the Regional Director and Head of Channel Marketing;
- Help develop a sophisticated channel marketing strategy to deliver in our current Musical Instruments channel that expands strategically into Consumer Electronics in market:
- Build a multichannel approach that maximises our channel sales and direct sales strategy
- Manage and implement cooperative marketing strategies and account planning with the key retail partners in North America, including the MI, CE, Specialty (e.g Education), and mass channels
- Help define and manage best in class instore and online experiences
- Retail decoration including point of sale materials and promotional materials
- Digital assets and experience
- Field marketing team
- Work with our direct teams to ensure plans are in sync and collectively deliver success in the region
- Plan and manage campaigns and events which support the sales and marketing objectives for North America
- Use sales & marketing metrics to help measure ROI and ensure regular reporting, including sell in, sell through etc.
- Ensure accurate brand representation and integrity across all websites, social media and marketing assets
What you’ll need:
- Significant experience in a similar B2B marketing role
- Good knowledge of either the Musical Instruments or Consumer Electronics North American market
- Deep understanding of the latest marketing practises and business needs within the sector, including;
- Retail decoration
- Digital marketing
- Field marketing or field sales
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills
- Superb interpersonal skills and the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels
- A demonstrable drive for sustainable success
- A relevant degree in Marketing or Business
- Previous experience and/or a working relationship with key target and current partners
- A passion for music, technology and/or startups
- The opportunity to directly impact the way we create and interact with music
- The opportunity to work with the leading minds within technology, hardware, and music creation
- A workplace that fosters and supports polymaths
- If hired as a full time permanent team member, your benefits may include:
- Competitive health insurance options, 401(k) plan, pre-tax Commuter Benefits and in-house bike storage
- A dedicated company-wide Hack Day every eight weeks to expand your skill set
- A great working environment, featuring Happy Hour & pizza at 5:30pm every Thursday, free lunch on Thursdays, frequent Friends & Family events and our ever-refilling snack drawers!
- The opportunity to be a part of the vibrant NYC start-up culture
- An excellent location within the Meatpacking District, moments away from the High Line, Whitney Museum, and the Gansevoort & Chelsea markets
- A competitive salary according to your level of experience