A LITTLE ABOUT US 🤔
From clunky apps to hidden fees, banking is broken. So we decided to build a company from the ground that would challenge the bigger players and reinvent how people interact with their money — for the better.
Traditional banks are slow and expensive. Realistically, you’re nothing but a number to them with dollar signs attached. So, one continent at a time, we plan on changing this.
This may sound a little salesy, but we’ve signed up more than 3m customers without spending a single penny on marketing. It’s simple really: if you solve an everyday problem, you don’t need to spend a gazillion dollars on fancy marketing campaigns.
OUR CULTURE 👫
To put it bluntly — it’s about getting it done and owning what you do. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or set up bureaucratic processes. Instead we treat our people equally, fairly and give them a ton of freedom and autonomy to create something awesome.
We make mistakes, we learn from them and we back everything up with data and logic.
In three years, we’ve grown to over 600 people and we’re adding around 30 new additions each month. From engineers to marketers, we’re on the hunt for exceptional talent to help us scale our business and get Revolut in the hands of millions of people everywhere.
WHAT WE NEED 🚀
We’re looking for a Regulatory Compliance Manager within our London office to develop our product expertise within Regulatory Compliance. We’re currently building a unique wealth and trading experience for our users to deliver unprecedented low cost access to the the financial markets for retail customers via the Revolut App. Therefore, we are ideally looking for someone with retail wealth and trading expertise.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING ✍️
- Validating the global policies and procedures for wealth and trading products across Revolut
- Working closely with regional Regulatory Compliance Managers to address any differences in the global policies and procedures and regional requirements
- Working closely with the product teams to build a product that delivers a great user experience whilst also ensuring we meet regulatory requirements and deliver good outcomes for customers/markets
- Ensuring risk management processes for wealth and trading are robust and occur in a timely manner Identifying regulatory challenges and changes relating to wealth and trading to ensure these are addressed/implemented in good time
- Liaising with key internal (e.g. Legal, Risk, MLRO etc) and external (e.g. Regulators, advisors, vendors, partners etc) stakeholders as required
WHAT SKILLS YOU’LL NEED 📖
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English
- 1-3 years experience of conduct risk management
WHAT SKILLS ARE PREFERRED 📖
- Qualified lawyer
- Experience of conduct risk management within a consultancy, compliance function or a regulator
- Experience within a stock brokerage and with good operational knowledge of securities trading from pre-trade to post-trade and the associated regulatory requirements (Previous experience as a CF10, CF10a, CF11 highly desirable)
- Passion and willingness to develop knowledge and experience in other products and services (such as crypto)
WE LOOK AFTER OUR OWN 🎁
• We pay market value and offer equity as a bonus
• We’ll arm you with all the latest tech (Macbooks, monitors, the lot)
• Private medical insurance and pension plan
• Free gym membership and cycle to work scheme
• Free dinner if you’re working late (Deliveroo)
• Free Revolut Metal subscription
Please only submit an application for one posting.