About Pusher 🤩
Pusher is a developer tools company that makes real-time APIs powering communication and collaboration apps all over the world. Our easy and reliable platform gives everything developers need to build scalable interactive apps
Your Mission 🚀
In our bustling London,UK office, we are looking for an experienced Salesforce Administrator. This role is ideal for someone who has experience managing, implementing and configuring various aspects of Salesforce. You will be responsible for processing bookings, maintaining accurate reporting, supporting sales by providing insights into the sales data. You will be responsible for sales tools and integrations with Salesforce.
What you will be doing
- Responsible for the running and upkeep of the Salesforce Platform, including Sales Cloud, LeanData, PandaDoc, Clearbit, InsightSquared.
- Knowledge of Salesforce configuration, including workflows, process builders and custom objects
- Responsible for data quality and integrity, and working closely with our data team to manage business requirements relating to data quality queries and priorities
- The configuration of changes to the system including managing workflow rules, formula fields, approval and escalation rules, customisation of objects, fields, triggers, record types, page layouts and validations
- Provide end-user support and training.
- Manage integrations, customizations, and all existing automation
- Deliver custom data analytics (e.g., reports and dashboards) that help support business functions in various departments and divisions across the organization