Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Product manager to design, build and roll-out products that deliver Workable's vision and strategy.
As a product manager you will:
- Understand user needs and gather feature requests to incorporate them into product roadmap
- Describe the user experience and product features
- Decide what to do next, set the sprint goal and detail user stories
- Collect and analyse data to validate goal
- Collaborate with the development team
- Track the project progress
- Test and accept delivered product features according to user stories
- Coordinate the product release launch
- Translate user feedback and research results into recommendations to executive management
Our employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to the development of their professional skills. We want to be able to attract the best of the best and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace, we are offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Generous mobile telephony and data plan
- Health insurance plan
- Continued learning and a generous training budget that includes frequent international conferences, books, online courses
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home