Workable makes software to help companies find and hire great people. We get recruiting and its role in building healthy workplaces — which is why we’re proud more than 20,000 teams around the world use Workable to do exactly that.
And while we take recruiting seriously, we don’t take ourselves too seriously. At Workable, you’ll find smart people who have fun, learn and innovate, and help others do the same. We brainstorm, we laugh, and, occasionally, we party (there’s a lot to celebrate), but we also appreciate people’s need for quiet time and focused work. We respect everyone, we hire the best, and make sure every experience is special.
We’re growing fast, in both headcount and revenue, and we’re looking for a Junior Content Writer/Researcher to join our Marketing team in Athens.
The content we create helps our existing customers and also attracts new ones. Check it out here and on our blog. In 2019, we're ramping up our content efforts with even more blog posts, interviews, ebooks, tutorials, mini-sites, and a glossary, and further building out an extensive library of useful templates (job descriptions, policies, interview questions, assessments, emails/letters, and other resources). That’s why we decided to expand our team with a new Junior Content Writer.
Your role as a Junior Content Writer/Researcher:
- Write templates, articles and other online content to meet the needs of an HR/recruitment-focused audience
- Ideate, edit and prepare content for publication on our website
- Research and recognize new topics and trends, including how the smartest companies in the world approach hiring and employee management
- Update and optimize existing content to increase placement in search results
What's cool about the role?
This is an entry-level position that offers a chance to work with a talented team in a world-class content marketing operation. Specifically, you’ll work closely with our existing content writers, our SEO specialist and our content strategy manager, but also often collaborate with our designers, marketing developers and other team members.
This is a work environment where you can develop your writing, editing and researching skills in a friendly, fast-growing company. We are an international team of smart, talented, passionate, and fun people who believe in what they're doing and enjoy working together and helping each other learn. This is also a great opportunity to build real-world, first-hand experience in the recruitment and human resources fields and develop a deeper understanding of all the nuts and bolts within.
Whatever you want to do or learn next, Workable will equip and inspire you to do it.
- Excellent written and spoken English, particularly in language relevant to human resources and recruitment
- The capacity to work diligently and deliver results on schedule
- A keen eye for detail
- Computer literacy and the ability to do thorough online research unsupervised
- BSc/MA/MSc or equivalent professional experience in HRM/recruiting; a degree in business or management could also work
- Available to work full-time
Because you’ll be writing for an international audience, you must have an excellent command of English to do this job at a high level.
This is stuff that's not strictly required but would make us more excited to meet you:
- Experience using the Wordpress content management platform
- A proven track record in written English, preferably published
- A basic understanding of SEO concepts and practices and general content marketing strategy
- An opinion on the Oxford comma
Our goal is to create a company where employees enjoy benefits that make them more productive and contribute directly to their professional development. We want to be able to attract the best of the best, and make sure they keep getting better. On top of an exciting, vibrant and intellectually challenging workplace and a competitive salary, we’re offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Mobile telephony and data plan
- Health insurance plan
- Free lunch, healthy food, snacks and beverages
- Discounts in wellness programs (gym memberships and yoga classes)
- Apple gear, and access to the best productivity and training tools
- Flexible working hours, ability to occasionally work from home