Depop is the shopping community where the world’s creatives come to buy, sell, discover and explore the most inspiring and unique items. We’re on a mission to build our platform into one of the most vibrant, inspiring and creative communities in the world.
Our HQ is based in London and we have spaces in Milan, NYC and LA. As our community continues to grow, we’re on the hunt for a Community Support Agent based in London, to provide world class service to our users.
Each day, our Community Support team protects Depop and its users by mediating disputes, investigating fraud, answering any queries and educating its community. As a Support Executive you would be responsible for investigating, communicating, mediating and resolving any incoming reports, from misconduct to scammers, ensuring users feel as supported as possible.
We require Support team members to be exceptionally diplomatic, efficient, have a flair for problem resolving and encompass that all important customer service charm. We want someone who has a pragmatic approach and is always open to feedback, and looking for ways to improve things.
If you know what goes into providing great service and you get a kick of out it (preferably within the start-up world) and know Zendesk like the back of your hand (a plus!) then we want to hear from you.
- Fluent spoken and written English (Italian speakers always a plus!)
- Sound judgement, even under pressure
- Work comfortably and efficiently with other functions in the company
- Ability to think beyond your day-to-day tasks to help improve internal processes and workflows
- Be approachable, as you’ll be the ‘go-to’ within the company for any user support issues
- Intuitive with apps and able to quickly grasp new backend systems and software, including Zendesk & Google suite
- You must be adaptable to change, as we are super fast paced
- Willing to work some weekend and Bank Holiday days
Now we're talking. We have stylish offices near Old Street (we were founded in Italy after all) and a relaxed atmosphere where you'll get to work with a well-funded, passionate and friendly team. There are perks of course, to name a few we have 25 days holiday, options to buy/sell more, the regular snacks and drinks, parties and team nights out, yoga, meditation, UK pension scheme, beer and wine in the fridge (or sparkling water and celery if that's more your thing), special stuff on birthdays and life events and more.
But the biggest perk of all is the opportunity to work with such a vibrant group of people building a product we all deeply care about.