ABOUT THE ROLE
We are seeking a talented Senior Recruiter to head up our recruitment process in San Francisco. In this role, you will be challenged to meet hyper-growth hiring goals whilst helping to build a scalable and effective recruiting function.
We need someone “who has been there and done that”, bringing a passion for sourcing hidden talent and increasing the performance of our workforce and recruitment function. Communication is key with this role, as you will need to work hand-in-hand with a team in Berlin.
As a part of the recruitment management team at Contentful, you’ll have a seat at the table. We’ll look to you to as the subject matter expert that will guide the company in bringing best practices to our Talent Team.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with your stakeholders. Provide expert guidance, facilitation and collaboration for all hiring leaders to recruit, identify and select highly skilled best in class candidates
- Manage key recruiting metrics. Present data-driven status updates and make recommendations that optimize our recruitment processes.
- Flex multiple channels to bring our Employer Brand to life
- Utilize our salary and equity data to ensure fitted offers are presented.
- Recruit for diversity. Use and share best practices learned to attract, hire, and retain a diverse workforce.
- Get creative to build talent communities that are motivated to join our journey
- Ensure recruiting success and high candidate traffic through all channels: employee referrals, applicants/active and passive/sourced candidates.
- 5+ years of experience within an internal recruitment function. Agency and RPO experience is a plus
- A ‘get stuff done’ attitude
- Proven success scaling an organization.
- Proven ability to create/evolve an ideal candidate experience with a design thinking approach. After all, every great recruiter knows that our candidates are our customers!
- You’re a data geek. You use data to influence and improve the recruitment process.
- A passion for improving the employee value proposition, with a creative eye for brand engagement that attracts top talent.
- Proven ability to attract and hire talent across all departments.
- Experience recruiting and building talent pools for diverse profiles.
- High-proficiency in all best-of-breed recruiting platforms: LinkedIn Recruiter, AngelList, Glassdoor, ATS (Greenhouse is bonus), G-Suite,Slack and more.
- Join an innovative, fast-growing tech company as we help drive the evolution of digital experiences to become ever-more ubiquitous and interactive
- Shape the future of Contentful: help us establish, scale, and improve our team's processes
- Travel to Berlin, Germany, at the heart of Europe, both for onboarding and for other visits to Contentful’s Berlin office
- Work in our beautiful downtown space, close to Embarcadero Station, complete with a fully stocked kitchen
- Health, vision and dental insurance
- Commuter benefits to help you get to and from work
- An unlimited time off policy that rivals the best in Silicon Valley
- Pick and use the tools you feel comfortable with, both hardware and software
- A generous education budget to support your continued professional development, and extra days off to be spent on learning and development
- Relocation budget to support your move to San Francisco and assistance to help you settle down in your new city
- Plus, Contentful socks, oh yeah!