Appear Here is the leading marketplace for short-term retail space, working with everyone from industry leading brands to exciting start-ups. Our mission is to create a world where anyone with an idea can find space to make it happen. We’ve raised over $20m in funding to date - from tier one investors Balderton and Octopus, as well as some of the world’s largest landlords and biggest names in retail. Named one of Wired Magazine's ‘100 Hottest Start-Ups’ and The Financial Times’ most ‘Disruptive Companies,’ Appear Here has become the go-to destination to make innovative and creative retail ideas happen across London, Paris and New York. We believe we’re building a game changer for both the retail and property industries; so far 180,000+ brands and 1000s of landlords agree with us.
At Appear Here we adopt a data-driven approach to all major strategic and operational decisions. This could be which international market we enter next, how we optimise an existing operational workflow, or the business case for launching a new product.
We’re currently looking for a Strategy Manager with the mission to drive growth and operational efficiencies across the business as we scale.
We want a commercially savvy and passionate individual that thinks like an entrepreneur and enjoys a mix of strategic planning and hands-on execution. Reporting to the Chief Strategy Officer, this person will have responsibility for driving the day-to-day execution of a broad range of strategic projects.
As a Strategy Manager, the role will involve:
- Working closely with the CSO across a broad range of strategic, operational and corporate development initiatives
- Driving forward ‘Future of Retail’ strategic projects, from the initial planning to execution
- Assisting the General Managers for each of our markets (London, Paris and New York) to embed an analytical rigour into the decision-making process within each marketplace
- Analysing complex business problems using data from internal and external sources to provide actionable insights
- Own and master our datasets, tools and dashboards and assist in the creation of internal, investor and Board materials