Want to play a part in upgrading the world to a better financial system? Interested in being part of the cryptocurrency revolution and working with some of the best minds in the industry? Keep reading.
We are looking for a talented and experienced individual who can lead our team of social media community executives within the existing Customer Success team at Luno. Luno is a leading global cryptocurrency company operating across more than 40 countries and with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to buy, store, use and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system.
- Lead our team of community executives in dealing with all social media customer success queries
- Train and mentor the team into becoming one of the best social media community management teams the world has ever seen
- Develop and maintain a communication and escalation plan
- Deal with escalated queries on social media
- Review social media engagement to ensure best in industry service and provide coaching to team members
- Analyse team statistics in order to improve performance and delivery
- Compile and present community feedback reports to relevant stakeholders
- Liaise with other departments to keep the team updated on marketing initiatives and product developments
- Assist in ensuring brand consistency, authenticity, and community best practices
- Use your customer knowledge to help optimise customer engagement processes
- Help with online community building, and potentially with online marketing activities
- Overall, be the face of Luno and create amazing customer experiences for our users
What you'll need:
- A work permit for South Africa, if you are not a South African citizen
- A Marketing or Social Media qualification
- At least 3 years experience in a community management role
- Positive and friendly disposition, with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Collaborative – drive cooperation and teamwork in achieving solutions
- Creative, solution-driven mindset
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Sound judgement, professionalism, and patience when communicating with customers
- High attention to detail
- Familiarity with cryptocurrencies and / or customer service is advantageous
What you’ll get:
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging and developed markets, and scaling a global business. Cryptocurrencies are rapidly changing the financial landscape, and the Luno team is at the forefront of this revolution. Best of all you get to work with a diverse team of talented, ambitious and friendly people on something that will truly revolutionise the world.