About The Hut Group:
THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Division:
Lookfantastic is Europe’s No1 Online Destination for Premium Beauty. Our mission is to empower people globally to look and feel fantastic every day. To enable us to do this we have offices across the UK, Europe, America and Australia filled with passionate beauty fanatics who are committed to delivering rapid growth in this exciting industry. We work with over 800 of the world’s greatest beauty brands such as MAC, Kerastase, GHD, Tom Ford and YSL to bring our customers the widest offering of beauty products from around the globe. Passion, innovation and commitment are key characteristics in this ever expanding team as we strive to become the Worlds No1 Online.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Head of Brand Marketing, the Social Media Associate is responsible for developing and implementing social media strategy across the US beauty sites.
Responsibilities will include:
- Development and implementation of a localised communications strategy through social media platforms
- Creating interactive campaigns with high quality content, both image and copy based, to engage the target audience •Improving social media presence of each of the brands with a focus on follower numbers and platform presence
- Identify new and innovative ways of capturing new audiences and expanding reach
- Driving brand awareness and defining brand identity with effective use of content in line with brand’s guidelines
- Working in partnership with the Commercial Marketing team to deliver promised brand activity
- Monitor, listen and respond to users, driving engagement and authenticity of voice
- Regular performance reports to update team on KPIs and progress
- Undertake market and competitor analysis to identify gaps in market
- Day to day line management of any social media assistants