Luno is a leading global cryptocurrency company, operating across more than 40 countries, with offices in London, Singapore and Cape Town. We’re Series B-funded and backed by some of the world’s top tech investors.
Our products and services make it safe and easy for people and businesses to store, buy, use and learn about cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin and Ethereum. Our vision is to upgrade the world to a better financial system.
Your role in a nutshell
You are an ambitious Product Manager, who will help us to build out our business product offering. Crypto is at an interesting juncture with large institutions and businesses keen to play in the space and Luno is placed very well to take advantage of this demand. Your job will be to build the Luno for Business product from the ground up by assessing the market, gaining insights from customers, prioritising a product roadmap, and getting it launched.
What you will be doing
- You plan and launch the ‘Luno for Business’ product - you take full ownership of the product vision and execute it through ruthless prioritisation and effective planning
- You will design/execute a product roadmap based on a thorough analysis of the market and customers
- You will work with internal business teams to design and implement operational systems
- You will work with the UX team to research, prototype, test and validate ideas
- You will engage with the engineering team to translate our product roadmap into detailed requirements
- You liaise with the marketing team to roll-out and communicate product changes to customers
- You will monitor the effectiveness of product changes and recommend improvements
- You will help to facilitate growth by optimising all parts of the customer on-boarding funnel
What we'd like you to have
- You have at least 6 years of experience as a Product Manager or Product Owner
- You have experience creating and executing a product plan (ideally on a B2B product)
- You are on the top of your game when it comes to prioritisation and time-management
- You breathe collaboration – it's all about achieving solutions together
- You are creative and have a high attention to detail
- You have that positive ‘can do’ attitude and are a self-starter
- You have an existing, valid work permit for the UK
- It would be great if you are familiar with cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin or Ethereum
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn more about, and work at the cutting edge of cryptocurrencies, blockchain, emerging and developed markets, and scaling a global business. Some of our benefits include free lunch, access to free online learning, a truly global experience and the autonomy to conceive and execute projects. Best of all, you get to work with a diverse team of talented, ambitious and friendly people who share the vision of upgrading the world to a better financial system.