Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
This Role: As a Senior Solutions Engineer - Big Data/Splunk, your primary responsibility will be assisting customers with integrating and leveraging Recorded Future Threat Intelligence data.
- Design and Implementation of Recorded Future Threat Intelligence data in customer environments
- Understand and drive customers cyber security use cases, workflows and overall needs to utilize Recorded Future integrations
- Scope and implement custom solutions across a variety of client architectures, applications, and tools
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- 3-plus years of relevant work experience
- Experience with Architecting, Administrating, and Troubleshooting Splunk deployments and applications.
- Cybersecurity, Threat Intelligence, or Security Operations experience
- Experience with SIEMs and other security tools (TIPs, Vulnerability Management, Security Orchestration and Automation)
- Customer-facing experience, especially in sales engineering or consulting
- Ability to train clients around how to utilize Recorded Future’s APIs and Integrations
- Proficiency in Python, JSON and Experience with REST APIs is a plus
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage assigned client engagements and tasks from start to completion
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a startup environment
- Flexible work location (travel up to 30%)