Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
- Ensure deals are structured, processed efficiently, and align to company policies
- Support sales team in deal pursuit needs
- Collaborate with Legal and Finance to streamline process for deals with non-standard terms
- Partner with Finance to review and reconcile monthly bookings results
- Administer price book changes
Reporting and Analysis
- Support bookings forecast cadence: update weekly forecast reports, identify areas where SFDC pipeline hygiene requires attention, etc.
- Regularly run analysis of weighted pipeline forecast, rep win rate by stage, and sales cycles to drive bookings performance predictability
- Audit open renewal opportunities to confirm accurate contract / ARR dates, renewal values, products, etc.
- 1-3 years experience in sales operations
- SFDC proficiency
- Superb attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Inquisitive, problem-solver, and highly analytical