Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
This Role: You’ll work with our sales team and deployment engineers in pre-sales situations to solve challenging problems at major corporations. You’ll lead complex enterprise pilots and assist with deployment of our solutions to ensure success. You should have a combination of engineering skills, an analytic mindset and business savvy. A strong candidate will have some information security experience or a strong interest to learn.
- Meet with prospective customers, understand requirements, field technical questions, and demonstrate capabilities
- Plan and manage product proof of concept efforts
- Develop sample use-cases and analytic demos
- Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues
- Drive user adoption across a variety of use cases
- Demonstrated success in pre-sales role preferred, but not required
- BA/BS (MA/MS preferred) in a technical discipline
- General knowledge of IT Infrastructure, cybersecurity, and security operations a plus, but not required
- Technical skills not required, but any coding experience preferred (i.e. Python), JSON familiarity a plus
- Experience in an analytical role (intelligence, military, cyber, business operations, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel from deep geeks to top execs
- Cyber security or threat intelligence experience is a plus
- Applicants must be self-motivated, proactive, have a propensity to learn, and understand the importance of a sense of urgency.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a must. Applicants must have the ability to tell a compelling story and engage your customers.
- Willingness to travel at least 40%