Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our public sector customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
This position is a key technical training role within our Intelligence Services Training group. The primary responsibilities include effective delivery of our live training courses. The team already works with some the most ambitious organizations on the planet to solve challenging intelligence problems.
As a Product Trainer, EMEA, you will be responsible for live and virtual delivery of a training program that addresses the needs of Recorded Future’s growing customer, partner, and employee communities. You will use best practices in training instruction, curriculum development and SaaS product delivery to help our users leverage Recorded Future through outstanding product education.
We're looking for a candidate with:
- Experience implementing, managing, supporting and training on security technology.
- A strong technical foundation in security operations and systems.
- Passion for working with security and operations professionals to deliver cyber threat intelligence solutions.
- Become a subject matter expert in Recorded Future software and services with in-depth knowledge of customer intelligence goals and deployment best practices.
- Define, create, and implement the Recorded Future training program.
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training as well as virtual training to end-user customers during onboarding and scheduled events.
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training as well as virtual training to end-user partners and internal employees on a regular schedule.
- Assist in developing and maintaining e-learning courses, web-based tutorials, and self-help materials.
- Work alongside internal analyst team to ensure training and materials map to customer intelligence goals and processes.
- Communicate end-user feedback and requirements with engineering and field teams.
- Contribute to development of Recorded Future certification.
- 3+ years experience delivering software/technology training to various technical audiences (i.e. software and sales engineers, incident responders, intelligence analysts, SOC operators, etc.).
- Cyber security experience required, cybersecurity certification (e.g. CISSP is a plus.)
- Must be able to concisely convey technical content to a broad range of user profiles.
- Technical and troubleshooting experience with software/technology.
- Excellent oral presentation, audience management, and customer interaction skills.
- Communicates effectively with management, team members, and other departments.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% and ability to travel to other countries and regions without restriction. (willing to evaluate remote candidates)
- Experience with Recorded Future or similar intelligence / analytic products is a plus.
- Experience working and developing virtual training platforms is a plus.
- Experience with SIEMs (Splunk, QRadar, LogRhythm) and other security tools (TIPs, Vulnerability Management, Security Orchestration and Automation)
- Experience with REST APIs and JSON is a plus, as is scripting (Python) to create solutions
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a startup environment
- Ability to travel up to 30%