This is a really exciting time to join Product Marketing at GoCardless. We’re building a team to connect the dots between a fantastic product and huge growth potential. The opportunity is enormous and we’re looking for ambitious, smart and versatile people to help us to unlock it. As we expand domestically and globally, the Product Marketing team has a critical role in supporting and enabling growth.
We organise the Product Marketing team into two parts, focusing on different core outcomes:
Product Success: Driving awareness and uptake of new product launches
Commercial Success: ensuring that we have clearly differentiated value propositions for key audiences, and that our Sales team have the tools they need to easily articulate them.
We’re now looking for a Product Marketing Manager (Commercial Success) to focus on the following:
- Partnering with our international Sales teams to ensure that have the knowledge, tools and materials to effectively communicate our differentiated value in regional markets.
- Developing the differentiated value proposition for GoCardless in the payments market for our international teams.
- Establishing expertise on our potential buyers, their current pain points, and why GoCardless solves their problems better than the competition.
- Being an expert on our value compared to our competitors.
- Building collateral and training programmes to enable our international Sales team to effectively communicate our value proposition.
- Developing tools, reports and research that validate our value proposition to support Sales efforts and drive demand.
- Building materials to ensure that Sales can clearly communicate how our product works and the value it brings.
- Working with commercial teams to seek feedback from customers and prospects including win/loss analysis to improve our proposition.
- Working alongside our advocacy team to ensure we develop international references to support our value proposition.
What we’re looking for
We’re building a team of stand-out Product Marketers and are looking for people who are creative, driven and looking for a new challenge in a fast growing technology organisation.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have a proven track record of delivering tangible results in a product marketing role with a B2B organisation, ideally within SaaS technology.
- You have been working as a Product Marketing Manager for a minimum of 3 years.
- You have driven programmes to successfully enable a Sales team against measurable targets.
- You have experience of working with international or geographically dispersed Sales teams.
- You have run Sales training and certification programmes to ensure Sales are able to clearly articulate and apply differentiated value propositions throughout the sales process.
- You have partnered with Sales teams to understand requirements across teams and regions, and produced appropriate materials to ensure a consistent articulation of a value proposition.
- You have worked as part of cross-functional teams to produce reports/ surveys/ thought leadership pieces to support a value proposition.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You enjoy working as part of cross-functional teams to drive consensus.
- You enjoy tackling challenging problems to ensure continuous improvement.
- You are action-orientated and enjoy making an impact.
- You are comfortable converting complex concepts into clear, engaging messages for internal and external audiences.
- You are comfortable interpreting data and using it to inform decision making.
- You enjoy driving projects from planning and strategy through to execution and analysis of results.