Our growing scooter club is currently looking for a Senior HR Specialist to join our People Operations team. In this role you will be leading the team as well as driving and implementing HR processes. Tasks can range from the employee lifecycle, on-boarding, employee handbook, company policies, performance management, succession planning, compensation & benefits, labour law, and learning and development.
VOI is growing fast and therefore, we are looking for someone who loves to work in a fast paced environment and someone who loves to be continuously challenged. As Senior HR Specialist, you will be working closely together with an HR Specialist and our HR associates. The team will report into our Head of People. If you decide to join this adventure you will be rewarded with a great career and the opportunity to be a part of building a great organization.
- Oversee all parts of our employees journeys including life cycle such as; pre-boarding, on-boarding, compensation review, performance management, employee relations and company culture
- Produce and implement our company policies, employee handbook, and HR system
- Support our managers in employment related matters and provide them with tools to become high performing players
- Pioneer strategic HR projects relating to employee engagement, compensation & benefits, and learning & development
- Innovate the Visa and relocation process to make sure our employees receives the best advice and assistance
- Construct engaging employment surveys, that enable the team to be able to collect tangible data that can lead to organizational changes
- Years of experience of working in a broad HR role where you have created, driven and implemented structure, processes and policies
- Obtained a university degree in a field related to HR, business administration or equivalent
- Hold international HR experience
- Proven experience in working for companies who are fast paced, challenging and work toward a common goal
- Knowledge from working at either a start-up or tech company is preferred
- Preferably acquired a deep knowledge of international labour law
- Hard worker, who takes initiative, outgoing and all round positive attitude. We really want someone who loves to be apart of a team and pushes everyone to their goals.
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing People Operations team in the hottest startup of Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Free credits to ride VOI (of course!)
- VOI swag
- Working from our HQ in Stockholm