We need dedicated and talented people to ensure the continued success, maintenance, and thrill of this enterprise.
We are looking to to expand our Operations Team with a new member focusing on Sales and Partnerships. You will play a vital role in helping VOI achieve its potential through leveraging the power of Partnerships. Since we are a startup we expect you to be able to tackle things hands on as well as incentivising your growing team, bridging partnerships and spreading the VOI mission and values.
We are seeking an exceptional member to help us reach our ambitious goals for creating new partnerships around Copenhagen. We expect you to lead partnership development touring Copenhagen to identify and onboard new partners from local cafes to large organisations. You will be supporting an essential part of our operations. VOI aims to integrate within the cities we operate in and you’ll be the one leading these efforts Excellent negotiation skills, high energy and creative thinking are important traits.
- Through an understanding of our business needs you will contact structure and negotiate partnership that meet crucial goals for VOI to be the Giant on the Ground in Málaga
- Ensure partnerships are in-line with brand direction and meeting brand objectives
- Run point for marketing partnership opportunities, crafting a vision for them and integrating them across Málaga to fully ensure the “Giant” status of VOI in Spain
- Cooperate with the right partners who can bring us to the forefront and top of mind with our target audience
- Responsible for communicating the partner needs, determining objectives and success metrics and collaborating with your managers to ensure programs are developed and delivered on time and in budget
- Ensure continuous communication with local marketing regional teams as they develop programs to ensure they are on brand
- Proven experience working within sales and partnerships
- Obtained a university education in a field related to Finance or Economics
- Curious person with a sparkling personality who loves to have fun at work
- Passionate about VOI and our vision and who we want our organisation to be
- Committed, you always work hard and you never see the challenge rather solution
- Outgoing, never afraid to reach out and make the first step of communication
- Spanish and English fluency is required
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Part Time ! 20 hours a week
- Experience developing and negotiating partnership deals and contracts
- Experience in developing briefs and managing agencies or vendors
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal and presentation skills
- Relevant work experience, including experience in sales, partnership marketing and/or entertainment preferred
- A thorough understanding of how to create and drive successful partnerships
- Strong interpersonal skills; able to develop and manage productive relationships with the global and regional marketing team