Voi Technology is Europe’s first dockless scooter sharing platform and is expanding rapidly in Europe after its successful launch in Stockholm, the capital of Scandinavia.
Voi Technology is creating a system of electrically powered scooters around urban centers to provide an affordable, sustainable, and exhilarating way to commute while helping people to reduce their carbon footprint and cities to have a more sustainable transportation network.
Voi Technology is hiring a Country Manager to oversee the development of the business in the country. They will be able to see that everything is run in a sustainable and timely manner, manage company finances, seek out opportunities for growth, and recruit and lead a highly motivated team of high-achieving individuals.
- Recruiting and managing City Launch Operations Managers for the local market
- Management of company finances and P&L
- General oversight of various departments such as marketing, business partnerships, or public relations
- Pursue growth and investment opportunities
This Position Offers:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Management of a rapidly growing and changing startup
- Overseeing projects with far-reaching and instant results
- Leadership of a dedicated and hardworking team
Applicants Should Have/Be:
- Excellent People & Management Skills: You will work to create as comfortable and hardworking a workplace as possible. This will include working to help your team grow and improve in their duties, give and accept constructive criticism, and seek out potential new talented team players
- Business expertise: You will be responsible for managing company P&L. Previous experience is preferred, but not required
- An Excellent Planner: You will set short and long term company goals and work to achieve them by set dates
- Ambitious Company Goals: You will actively seek out expansion opportunities
- Born native or native in local language. Mastery of the English Language
- Excellent Business Relations: You will maintain fruitful relations with employees and business partners
- Experience: 3-5 years of previous business experience. MBA preferred, but not required