Our growing scooter club is currently looking for an HR Specialist to join our People Operations team. In this role you will be leading the team as well as implementing HR processes. Tasks can range from the employee lifecycle, on-boarding, employee handbook, company policies, performance management, succession planning, compensation & benefits, labour law, and learning and development.
VOI is growing fast and therefore, we are looking for someone who loves to work in a fast paced environment and someone who loves to be continuously challenged. As a HR Specialist, you will be working closely together with the Senior HR Specialist and our HR associates. The team will report into our Head of People. If you decide to join this adventure you will be rewarded with a great career and the opportunity to be a part of building a great organization.
- Provide HR Support to all managers and employees at VOI
- Oversee all parts of our employees journeys including life cycle such as; pre-boarding, on-boarding, compensation review, performance management, employee relations and company culture
- Pioneer strategic HR projects relating to employee engagement, compensation & benefits, and learning & development
- Innovate the Visa and relocation process to make sure our employees receives the best advice and assistance
- Administration - employment contracts, employee handbook, policies, HR system
- Handle ad hoc related HR tasks
- A few years of experience of working in a broad HR role where you have created, driven and implemented structure, processes and policies
- Obtained a university degree in a field related to HR, business administration or equivalent
- Preferably you hold international HR experience and have knowledge of international labour law
- Proven experience in working for companies who are fast paced, challenging and work toward a common goal. Experience from working at either a start-up or tech company is a plus.
- Well rounded person, who is defined by peers as dedicated, detail oriented, outgoing, fun and hardworking
THIS POSITION OFFERS
- Being part of a rapidly growing People Operations team in the hottest startup of Europe
- Amazing colleagues and a great work environment
- Free credits to ride VOI (of course!)
- VOI swag
- Working from our HQ in Stockholm