THG is one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers. We have over a decade of experience building and growing brands in the Beauty and Wellness sectors, in over 160 markets. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
With a world-class business, a proprietary technology platform, and disruptive business model, our ambition is to be the global digital leader.
Our culture is fast-paced and ambitious – we like to move twice as fast others believe to be possible. This belief is a fundamental part of the DNA that has supported our incredible growth. Our people are our strength and we have over 4,000 diverse, smart thinkers across the globe who are encouraged to think creatively and empowered to turn their ideas into actions.
To support our ambitious growth, we are looking for commercially astute, ambitious individuals that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
About the Role:
The USA & Canada Country Manager has overall responsibility for the everyday trading, promotions, market knowledge and sales & profit for ProBikeKit USA & CA.
One of our biggest territories, this role comes with lots of spotlight, as the opportunity within this region is considered to be a key win for PBK in 2019 and beyond.
Some typical day to day activities are listed below, however this particular role would suit someone with their own observations and ideas of how we can take PBK USA to the next level:
- Ownership of the PBK sales performance in USA– monitoring daily sales and profit alongside a longer-term plan for growth and profitability.
- Identifying new and innovative ways to drive traffic to the sites.
- Work closely with digital marketing colleagues to maximise conversion of existing traffic through a variety of marketing channels.
- Focus on localisation and tailoring PBK to the US and Canadian market, from a unique marketing calendar to translated copy and relevant visual content.
- Support and encourage technical and systems changes required to develop a truly ‘local’ US and Canadian website.
US is an important territory and with so much opportunity to chase, this role would particularly suit a confident and ambitious character with a real thirst for success and is comfortable immersing themselves with key PBK team members from day one.
- a business or marketing graduate with a strong academic track record or;
- a candidate with 1-2 years experience in a similar commercial role
- Keen interest in digital marketing channels and e-commerce
- Confident communicator with excellent influencing skills
- Business and sales minded, with a strong commercial mindset
- Personal or professional background in USA is of particular interest
- Any kind of cycling background is of particular interest
- Entrepreneurial thinkers are welcome - those able to think outside the box best suited to a true 'start-up', agile environment with early responsibility for key decision making
- Competitive salaries
- Discounts across all of our brands - up to 40%
- Real responsibility from the start of your career at THG
- Discounted Haircuts
- Discounted Gym membership
- Access to onsite doctor
- Enrolled onto company pension plan
- Training program via the THG academy
- Leadership and Development training throughout your career
- An exciting, fast paced working environment where you will work with and learn from the best in the business